Upavon airfield, 6 April 2018
There will be a small number of tickets on sale at the gate each day until 12:00.
We pride ourselves on affordable events, so we're keeping prices low for 2018. All tickets below include free entry to the Museum of Army Flying, the aircraft parking areas and related exhibitions.
One day ticket
Saturday or Sunday day time admission (no entry to nightshoot)
Two day ticket
Saturday and Sunday day time admission
Entry to Saturday nightshoot only
- A family ticket grants entry for two adults and two children under the age of 16.
- Children aged 5 and under are free.
- We regret that no-one under the age of 18 is permitted at the night photoshoot.
- Please note that a booking fee may be levied by our ticketing agent at the time of booking.
- Full terms and conditions are available on the here and by purchasing a ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions laid out by Threshold.aero and the ticket provider.
Free car parking is available for everyone attending The Official Auster 80th Anniversary Fly-In. Located to the west of the A343, simply follow the signs for event car parking and you'll be parked in no time!
A small amount of disabled car parking will be available in the car park of the Museum of Army Flying. If you are a blue badge holder, please select a free blue badge car parking pass when you purchase your ticket to allow us to plan the demand.